What is reiki ?
Reiki is made up of two Japanese words: Rei, which means “the Higher Power” and Ki, which is “Life Force Energy”. Together Reiki translates to “Spiritually guided life force energy” or “Universal Life Energy”.
Reiki is a subtle healing energy that is guided by the universal mind or higher consciousness. Reiki exists on a higher dimension which surrounds and flows through all things. When activated, Reiki flows through the practitioner and out of their hands to the client.
A Reiki treatment increases your life force and repairs your subtle energy field.
Benefits of reiki ?
• Reduce stress and help to relax;
• Improve sleep;
• Bring inner peace and harmony;
• Balance the mind and emotions;
• Relieves pain;
• Reduce blood pressure;
• Adjust the energy flow;
• Balance, clear and opens the chakra centerers;
• Support the immune system;
• Raise vibrational frequency of the body;
• Clear toxins from the body.